Fiberglass Pool Resurfacing & Repair Services in Perth, WA
Whether it’s fixing osmosis, black spots, cracks, chips, or worn-out gel coats, our experienced and highly trained pool technicians can handle any pool repair. We take pride in delivering high-quality workmanship and providing our customers with excellent service.
Our experienced and highly trained pool technicians can handle any pool repair, whether fixing black spots, cracks, chips, or worn-out gel coats. We take pride in delivering high-quality workmanship and providing our customers with excellent service.
Benefits of Fiberglass Pool Resurfacing
One of the most apparent benefits of fibreglass pool resurfacing is the improved appearance of your pool. Over time, the surface of a fibreglass pool can become faded, discoloured, stained, or even develop cracks and chips. Resurfacing your pool can restore its original colour and shine, making it look brand new.
Finally, resurfacing your fibreglass pool can extend its lifespan. Neglecting to maintain your pool’s surface can lead to more significant problems. Pool Resurfacing provides a proactive solution that can help prevent further damage and prolong the life of your pool. Compatibility using the Aquagurd®Fibretech fibreglass/gelcoat materials on a fibreglass pool is the most practical long-term solution rather than applying different materials.
Another benefit of fibreglass pool resurfacing is increased safety. Damage to the surface of a pool can create rough areas due to worn-out gelcoat and exposed fibreglass. The swimmers are subject to experience grazes, cuts, and even skin irritations or allergies. The Resurfacing smooths out the damaged fibreglass surface, making your pool safer for you and your family.
Resurfacing your fibreglass pool can also improve its functionality. Cracks, chips, and other damage to the pool’s surface can cause leaks, which can be costly when left unattended. Resurfacing eliminates these issues, ensuring your pool is watertight and properly functioning.
Read more about the benefits of fibreglass pool resurfacing here
By resurfacing your fibreglass pool, you can enjoy many benefits beyond improving its appearance. From enhanced functionality and increased safety to an extended lifespan, fibreglass resurfacing is a practical decision for a long-term approach to your investment.
Pools 101 Anti-Slip Coating
Pools 101 only applies appropriate gelcoat materials by using a specific spray gun with air pressure manipulation to replicate the non-slip texture of the original texture from the factory. Whilst aesthetically pleasing, it serves the purpose of a non-slip surface and, unlike other non-slip products, significantly reduces the risk of grazing or cutting a person’s skin.
Other Non-Slip Products
Other resurfacing companies just hand sprinkle sand in gel coats to create a non-slip surface. The pattern is irregular and uneven. The texture is rough and coarse enough to graze/cut a person’s skin, especially kids, as their skin tends to become really soft when swimming for long periods.
Pools 101 – Non-Slip Texture
Other Non-Slip Products
Fiberglass Pool Resurfacing Process
At Pools 101, our fibreglass pool resurfacing process involves the following steps:
- Pool Inspection
- We inspect your pool to assess its condition and determine the appropriate repair methods.
- Pool Preparation
- Brace the pool to ensure stability and prevent movement on the pool’s structure during the resurfacing process.
- Drain the pool and prepare the surface by removing debris, cleaning the surface, and repairing any cracks, chips or surface/structural damage.
- Install a temporary cover/tarp over the pool area for grinding and chemical applications.
- Grinding and sanding the pool’s surface removes black spots, bubbles, osmosis, and worn-out gel coats.
- Fiberglass Resurfacing
- Seal and add new layers of fibreglass to the pool surface and apply Allnex Aquagurd®-Fibretech laminate and Allnex Aquagurd®-fill coat.
- Apply the final Allnex Aquagurd®-Gelcoat, top-coat layer for a smooth, long-lasting finish.
- Re-spray of non-slip surface to edge-beam, steps, swim-out and floor.
Fiberglass Pool Repair Services
We offer a wide range of fibreglass pool repair services in Perth, including:
- Black Spot Removal: We use advanced chemical composites to remove black spots from your pool and restore its appearance.
- Cracks and Chips Repair: We repair any cracks and chips in your fibreglass pool to prevent further damage and extend its lifespan.
- Gel Coat Repair: We repair chipped and worn-out gel coats on your pool surface, preventing water penetration to the structure and keeping your pool safe and leak-free.
We stand behind our work and offer a five-year structural and one-year cosmetic warranty on all fibreglass pool resurfacing and repair services. As Perth’s most trusted, rest assured that you’ll have peace of mind as Pools 101 highly trained technicians will look after your pool.
Why Choose Pools 101?
At Pools 101, we use only the best products (AQUAGUARD® FIBRETECH) and techniques to deliver fast, high-quality results with minimal disruption to you and your family. Our technicians have years of experience in fibreglass pool repair and resurfacing, and we take pride in our workmanship. We’re dedicated to providing our customers with the highest standard of service, and we take the time to understand your needs and provide tailored solutions.
Fiberglass Pool Resurfacing in Perth Metro and Regional WA
At Pools 101, we take pride in offering our fibreglass pool resurfacing services throughout the Perth Metro area and regional Western Australia. From the northern suburbs to the southern regions, our team is equipped to handle any job, big or small. No matter your location, we are committed to providing top-quality service to restore your fibreglass pool. Contact us today to see if we service your specific suburb or region.